BuddysawwaBuddysawwa

Main Movies Reviews Stats

peaceful drive peaceful drive

Cheers to you!

Great job for a first timer! Although, if you were going for surprise you may have wanted to wait for the end to add in something..sinister, rather than having it all the way through. I like the song, though it reminds me of a less liked teacher :|

Waterlollies Waterlollies

I was feeling thirsty before... D:

I love this flash, although I'm never sure if I should feel sorry for Bitey or not. He is a bit mean, but ewww! As always, great animation, great music and effects!

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Nice Tricks!

Having watched the first two, I was really excited to see this on the front page! You've really improved, everything-- even though you were already awesome :D
Best part: "I can twist my head"

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

Even better than the First!

I always laugh at the KillBill reference, but my sisters don't get it :(

The Real Legend The Real Legend

Doesn't get old!

I've watched this a million times, but it's still awesome! And now that I've an account, I can tell you so!

Basso Profundo Basso Profundo

Low pitch, top notch!

Haha! This was awesome. You expect the glass to shatter, but instead the table is jellified, and the glass is broken anyway! Poor cat.

Duck Flying Duck Flying

Does it end?

Um, points for effort-- I liked the ducks, the music fit. It's kind of cool how the inverting cloud looks like a wing flapping. But does it end, or is it on a loop? Because I played two games of expert minesweeper waiting for the finish, and it didn't come :(. On a happier note, I did beat my minesweeper record.

The Real 9-11 Story The Real 9-11 Story

Cool!

Sure, the animations were repetitive, but I found it really heightened the suspense, made you anticipate the end. Especially with the epic music. Great job!